ScrappleScrapple is a cornmeal pudding in which the cornmeal, perhaps with the addition of buckwheat is simmered with pork scraps and trimmings, then cooled and hardened into a loaf. It is particularly popular in eastern Pennsylvania, including the vicinity of Philadelphia.
- How to make your own scrapple: http://lynnescountrykitchen.net/amish/scrapple.html
- How to use scrapple: http://www.kunzler.com/recipes/default.asp?fa=scrapple
- Apple-Scrapple Festival: http://www.sussexcountyonline.com/news/photos/applescrapple.html
- Ralph and Paul Adams, Inc., makers of Rapa Scrapple: http://www.rapascrapple.com/index2.html
- Stoltzfus Meats, Intercourse, Pennsylvania: http://www.stoltzfusmeats.com/