PzH 2000 howitzer
The PzH 2000
) self-propelled 155mm howitzer
was first introduced in 1996. It will be used by the Dutch, German, Greek and Italian armies.
The loading of shells is automated, two operators should be able to load 60 shells in 12 minutes.
- Length: 11.7 meters
- Width: 3.6 meters
- Height: 3.1 meters
- Combat weight: 55 tons
- Road speed: 60 kilometers per hour
- Typical cross country speed: 45 kilometers per hour
- Range: 420 kilometers
- Crew: 5 (commander, driver, gunner, 2 loaders)
- Primary: 155-mm. howitzer
- Secondary: ???
- Rate of fire: 10 rounds per minute maximum, 5 rounds per minute sustained
- Range: 30,000 meters, 40,000 meters with rocket-assisted projectile