HMAS WarregoTwo ships of the Royal Australian Navy have borne the name Warrego.
The first HMAS Warrego (D-70) was a River class torpedo boat destroyer laid down by the Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Company Limited at Govan in Scotland, launched on 4 April 1911 and commissioned on 1 June 1912. Warrego operated with the fleet in the search for the German Pacific Squadron, took part in the capture of the German Colonies in the South West Pacific, was present at the surrender of German New Guinea at Rabaul on 13 September 1914, assisted in the consolidation of the Australian occupation of New Guinea and New Britain, served with the British Far East Patrol at Sandakan in Borneo and Singapore, operated in the Mediterranean as part of the British 5th Destroyer Flotilla, operated with an Allied Squadron in the Black Sea, and returned to Australia on 21 May 1919. HMAS Warrego paid off on 19 April 1928 and sank while being dismantled in 1931.
The second HMAS Warrego was a Grimsby class sloop.