Dwight, North Dakota

Dwight is a city located in Richland County, North Dakota. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 75.

Geography

\nDwight is located at 46°18'15" North, 96°44'21" West (46.304147, -96.739242)
1. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.5 km² (0.2 mi²). 0.5 km² (0.2 mi²) of it is land and none of the area is covered with water.

Demographics

\nAs of the
census of 2000, there are 75 people, 33 households, and 17 families residing in the city. The population density is 144.8/km² (377.7/mi²). There are 36 housing units at an average density of 69.5/km² (181.3/mi²). The racial makeup of the city is 98.67% White, 0.00% African American, 0.00% Native American, 0.00% Asian, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 0.00% from other races, and 1.33% from two or more races. 0.00% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race. There are 33 households out of which 33.3% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 39.4% are married couples living together, 6.1% have a female householder with no husband present, and 45.5% are non-families. 45.5% of all households are made up of individuals and 21.2% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.27 and the average family size is 3.22. In the city the population is spread out with 29.3% under the age of 18, 12.0% from 18 to 24, 25.3% from 25 to 44, 16.0% from 45 to 64, and 17.3% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 29 years. For every 100 females there are 114.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 103.8 males. The median income for a household in the city is $40,625, and the median income for a family is $53,125. Males have a median income of $40,625 versus $31,250 for females. The per capita income for the city is $17,543. 4.2% of the population and 0.0% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 0.0% are under the age of 18 and 27.3% are 65 or older.

">
" size=20>

 
 

Browse articles alphabetically:
#0">0 | #1">1 | #2">2 | #3">3 | #4">4 | #5">5 | #6">6 | #7">7 | #8">8 | #9">9 | #_">_ | #A">A | #B">B | #C">C | #D">D | #E">E | #F">F | #G">G | #H">H | #I">I | #J">J | #K">K | #L">L | #M">M | #N">N | #O">O | #P">P | #Q">Q | #R">R | #S">S | #T">T | #U">U | #V">V | #W">W | #X">X | #Y">Y | #Z">Z